About this Course
Welcome to Data Science Dojo!
Learn data science and data engineering from a company that has trained over 2800 aspiring data scientists from more than 350 companies globally.
At Data Science Dojo, we believe that you do not need an advanced degree or months of training to get started with data science. Unlike other offerings, our trainings are short, hands-on and personal.
Our attendees come from diverse backgrounds, including software development, medicine, education, project management, public service, finance, and more. Our hands-on curriculum will get you started with practical data science and data engineering in just 5 days. Our experienced teaching team has iteratively refined the curriculum so you can tackle real world problems right away.
Learn the theory and practice of data science and engineering using state of the art tools:
- 1. Explore, visualize, and cluster data
- 2. Build and evaluate predictive models for classification and regression
- 3. Design online experiments
- 4. Build an end-to-end 'internet of things' (IoT) solution.
- 5. Through hands-on exercises, you will be exposed to a variety of technologies: Hive, Spark, Mahout, Hadoop, stream processors, data ingestors.
After the bootcamp, our Guru and Sensei students can engage with instructors using office hours to answer questions regarding bootcamp material/concepts. Sensei students have the option of joining a team of Sensei students to tackle a Kaggle competition with the help of a mentor.